4* Superior hotel Majestic Plaza Prague consists of two interconnected historical buildings with rooms furnished in ART DECO or BIEDERMEIER style.
The building in Školská street housing BIEDERMEIER rooms was originally a tenants house, where the famous Czech writer Jaroslav Hašek, author of „Good Soldier Schweik“, was born. This part of the hotel has its origin in 1880. Rooms feature high ceilings and original paintings.
The other building with the main entrance from the Štěpánská street was before reconstruction the first office building in Prague dating to the beginning of 20th century. The total of 132 rooms are decorated in ART DECO style.
In the hotel courtyard, there is a summer terrace available for breakfast, lunch, dinner or coffee breaks by conferences and welcome drinks social events.
Find us on Instagram
Our hotel is pleased to offer:
- Free coffee and tea making facilities and Wi-Fi connection in all guest rooms
- Refreshment in lobby bar and courtyard garden with free Wi-Fi
- Fine dining in the Asmera restaurant
- Amazing views of the Prague Castle from deluxe rooms situated on top floor
- Meeting rooms with a total capacity for 200 participants
- Parking in own underground garage (25EUR/day)
- Limousine Service - professional drivers will be pleased to carry you to a requested destination by a Volkswagen car (up to 4 people) or a minibus (up to 8 persons)
|- one way transfer from Václav Havel international airport||750 CZK||1050 CZK|
|- return transfer from Václav Havel international airport||1400 CZK||2100 CZK|
|- one way transfer from main train station||250 CZK||500 CZK|
|Other destinations transfer rates are available at the hotel.|
- If you were happy with your stay in our hotel, please share your experience with other travellers on Tripadvisor.
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00 hours
Check-out: Until 12:00 hours
Children and extra beds:
Free! One further child under 6 years stays free of charge using an existing bed.
Free! All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 50 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Pets are not allowed.
- When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Accepted credit cards:
- American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Diners Club, JCB
- Please note that the credit card which will be used for making a reservation must be available at check-in.
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
How to get to us?
Arrival by car
GPS: 50°4'42.899"N, 14°25'30.043"E From D8: Direction Centrum, follow V Holesovickach street, Argentinská street, Za Viaduktem street, on the first lights directly to the Hlavkuv most (bridge), Wilsonova street, on the second lights to the right, Zitna street, turn 3rd right into Stepanska street. From E50, D5: Direction Centrum, cross river Moldavia on Jiraskuv most (bridge), straight on to Resslova, after 5th traffic light turn left into Legerova, stay in the left lane and turn left at 1st traffic light into Žitná, take 4th right into Stepanska street. From E50, E55, E65, D1: Direction Centrum to the end of highway, cross Nuselský most (bridge), after the 3rd traffic light turn left into Zitna, turn 4th right into Stepanska street. From R7 and Václav Havel Airport Praha: Direction Centrum, Evropská street, on the first round crossing to the right, at the end of the street to the left to Milady Horákové street, on the 10th lights crossing to the right, passing another lights, go directly through Hlavkuv most (bridge), Wilsonova street, on the second lights to the right, Žitná street, turn 4th right into Stepanska street
Arrival by train
From Hlavní Nádraží train station or Nádraží Holešovice train station: Take underground C (Red line) in direction Háje. Exit at Muzeum stop at Wenceslas Square. Go down the square, turn 3rd street left into Stepanska street.
Arrival by plane
From Václav Havel International Airport: Bus no. 119 will take you to Nádraží Veleslavín underground station. Take A (Green line), exit at Muzeum stop at Wenceslas Square. Go down the square, turn 3rd street left into Stepanska street.